sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2011

Muse: Exogenesis Symphony


Overture

Aping my soul, you stole my overture.
Trapped in God's program, I cannot escape.
Who are we? Where are we? When are we? Why are we?
Who are we?
Where are we?
Why?
Why?
Why?
I cannot forgive you and I cannot forget.
Who are we?
Where are we?
When are we?
Why are we here?


Cross Polination

Rise above the crowds
And wade through toxic clouds,
Breach the outer sphere.
The edge of all our fears
Rest with you.
We are counting on you.
It is up to
You.

Spread
Our codes to the stars,
You must rescue us all!

Tell us!
Tell us your final wish,
Now we know you can never return!

Tell us!
Tell us your final wish,
We will tell it to the world!


Redemption

Let's start over again...
Why cannot we start it over again?
Just let us start it over again
And we will be good,
This time, we will get it...
We will get it right!
It is our last chance
To forgive ourselves.

2 comentários:

Mafalda disse...

Adoro aquela música Cármen:)

Anónimo disse...

Mafalda: A mim emociona-me sempre, batendo o coração de forma mais acelerada e lacrimejando os olhos. :)