sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Christina Aguilera: Here to Stay


Well, everybody got an opinion now - do not they? -, but it ain't no thing to me. It really do not make any difference now to me if you do not like what you see. I pay no mind to the negative kind, because it is just no way to be. I do not stop to please someone else's needs. Going to live my life for me.
I am going to keep on, going to do my own thing. We all got a song that we are meant to sing and, no matter what people say or might think, I ain't going no place - no! - I am here to stay.
Going to keep on doing my thing, because, whether they love or they are hating on me, I will still be the same girl I used to be and I ain't going no place - no! - I am here to stay. (...)
I have never been the type to be shy. I know that some would say I am too headstrong, but I would rather be a woman who voices her mind, whether you think I am right or wrong, and I know some people want to criticize - makes them feel better about themselves... So, say what you will, time will reveal in the end that I will be here still. (...)
Got to get up, keep my head up! Going to keep on turning it up, never let up. If I keep stepping it up, I am a prove that I ain't never going to be stopped, like it or not. (...)
No matter the pressures that face me, I believe - I believe! - that we will see I will never let anyone break me. All your doubt can do now is strengthen me, and... life? It ain't always that easy... Got to fight to see past the boundaries! Crossing the lines, I will define every time that forever is mine! (...)
CHRISTINA AGUILERA - HERE TO STAY LYRICS

Sunlight by =alicexz on deviantART

Sem comentários: