sexta-feira, 16 de abril de 2010

Green Day: Going To Pasalacqua

"Here we go again. Infatuation touches me just when I thought that it would end. Oh but then again it seems much more than that, but I'm not sure exactly what you're thinking. I toss and turn all night, thinking of your ways of afection, but to find that it's not different at all. I throw away my past mistakes and contemplate my future: that's when I say "what the hey?!" Would I last forever? You and I together, hand and hand, we run away (far away). I'm in for nasty weather, but I'll take whatever you can give that comes my way. (...)"

 

1 comentário:

NiicholeVicious disse...

Amo esta musica, mesmo =)
haha, obrigada...x)
pois, então ainda mais, acredita, o texto esta excelente, mesmo, ... portanto ho artista, tens que fazer mais textos que te venham a cabeça nesse momento, porque ficaram todos excelentes x)
acerio? por acaso não gosto da materia de agora, mas prontos...pior para mim matematica =)