segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

Cher: You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me

Feeling broken, barely holding on; but there is just something so strong somewhere inside me: and I am down, but I will get up again. Do not count me out just yet!
I have been brought down to my knees and I have been pushed way past the point of breaking, but I can take it.
I will be back, back on my feet.
This is far from over. You have not seen the last of me. You have not seen the last of me!
They can say that I will not stay around, but I am going to stand my ground, you are not going to stop me!
You do not know me, you do not know who I am. Do not count me out so fast. (...)

There will be no fade out, this is not the end! I am down now, but I will be standing tall again!
Times are hard, but I was build tough. I am going to show all what I am made off! (...)

No, no: I am not going nowhere: I am staying right here, right now. You will not see me begging: I am not taking my bow.
Cannot stop me. It is not the end.
You have not seen the last of me.  (...)

Raven Heart by *curcabeata on deviantART

Sem comentários: