domingo, 20 de março de 2011

Linkin Park: Breaking The Habit



Memories consume like opening the wound. I am picking me again.
You all assume I am safe here in my room, unless I try to start again.
I do not want to be the one the battles always choose, because inside I realize that I am the one confused. I do not know what is worth fighting for or why I have to scream. I do not know why I instigate and say what I do not mean. I do not know how I got this way - I know it is not all right, so I am breaking the habit. I am breaking the habit tonight.
Clutching my cure, I tighly lock the door. I try to catch my breath again. I hurt much more than anytime before. I had no options left again. (...)
I will paint it on the walls, because I am the one that falls: I will never fight again and this is how it ends!
I do not know what is worth fighting for or why I have to scream, but now I have some clarity to show you what I mean.
I do not know how I got this way. I will never be all right, so I am breaking the habit,
I am breaking the habit,
I am breaking the habit
Tonight!

Sem comentários: