quinta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2011

Christina Aguilera: Stripped


Intro

Waited a long time for this.
It feels right now.
Allow me to introduce myself.
Want you to come a little closer,
I'd like you to get to know me a little bit better.
Meet the real me.

Sorry, you can't define me.
Sorry, I break the mold.
Sorry that I speak my mind.
Sorry, don't do what I'm told.
Sorry if I don't fake it.
Sorry I come so real.
I will never hide what
I really feel,
No way!

So, here it is:
No hype, no gloss, no pretense -
Just me
,
Stripped.



Pt. 2

Sorry if I ain't perfect,
Sorry, I don't give a - what?
Sorry, I ain't a diva.
Sorry just know what I want.
Sorry, I'm not a virgin,
Sorry, I'm not a slut.
I won't let you break me,
Think what you want.

To all my dreamers out there: I'm with you.
All my underdogs - ha! - I feel you.
Lift your head high and stay strong.
Keep pushing on.

Sem comentários: