quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010

Paramore: Careful

"I settle down a twisted-up frown, disguised as a smile: well, you would have never known. I had it all, but not what I wanted, because hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown. You make your way in, I resist you just like this. You can't tell me to feel! The truth never set me free, so I did it myself! You can't be too careful anymore, when all that is waiting for you: won't come any closer! You've got to reach out a little more. (...) Open your eyes like I open mine: it's only the real world - life you will never know - shifting your way to throw off the pain; well, you can ignore it, but only for so long. You look like I did, you resist me just like this. You can't tell me to heal! And it hurts remembering how it felt just shut down. (...)"

1 comentário:

joão paulo disse...

gosto de algumas de paramore e coldplay é das minhas bandas favoritas !
vou ser teu seguidor no blog (: